Thursday, July 1, 2010

I wouldn't have to eat Kraft Dinner... who are we kidding, I can only afford the no-name stuff

So lately I've been playing LottoMax. You can't win if you don't play.
My ritual consists of carefully selecting my numbers, fantasizing about winning and the being cruelly disappointed, shattered back to reality when I don't.
What a waste of money.

But if you were ever wondering what I would do with $50 million big ones, I think you'll be disappointed.
Despite my diva/high-maintenance exterior, I really am a simple girl.

The first $10 mil would be untouchable. Put into low risk, medium interest bank account. Because there is the remote fear that I will Go Wild. May need money for rehab, or bailing myself out of jail.

The next $10 mil would be invested. Higher risk, higher return. I would invest in green initiatives and other hippy-dippy causes.

$10 mil for charitable causes. I would start my own scholarship. For people like ME... middle class,busting their balls for minimum wage. Give money to the ones I love, with the stipulation that they would have to give a tithing to a charity of their choosing.

$10 mil to spend and live off of.

And $10 mil to hide under my mattress.

How do I sleep at night? On a bed of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment