Monday, January 2, 2012

Psychoanalyze this one, Freud

Last night I dreamed I was in an auditorium, lights dimmed, a quiet din of anticipation humming through the crowd. The auditorium was filling up fast, and luckily, I scored primo seats near the front.

When all of a sudden, Rosie O'Donnell came charging through, giving big air kisses to the seated crowd, and scrambling for a seat. I thought for a second I should give up my seat. But come on, give up primo seats to Rosie O'Donnell? What has she done for me lately?

She was looking all slim and svelte, wearing designer threads, looking oh-la-la Francais with a chic haircut. And just before I could tell the day-time queen that this look is better than that bull-dyke-chic look she tried to rock after her talk show was cancelled in the 90's... I woke up.

That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment