Monday, September 13, 2010

This convenience of the modern area brings you the music of another age..

So I'm sitting here in the apartment without pants, listening to Joni Mitchell music.

I'm sure there's a metaphor in there somewhere.

But all I can think about is that scene in Love Actually where Emma Thomson's character realizes that her husband is having an affair. And she's just an emotional lump of hurt-bag, listening to Joni Mitchell. The woman who taught that cold-English wife how to feel.

But allllll these youtube comment boards keep talking about how sad it is that Joni Mitchell is dead.

What?

Don't fret people. I googled it for ya, and Joni Mitchell is very much alive and well.

Jeeze, I'd kill to interview her.

And continuing with your musical education, here's a hit from Woodstock '69.



Soulful. Passionate. He exudes sex.

But can it compare to... this?



The comments section on this one keep giggling about the line, "I get high with a little help from my friends."

McCartney's attitude about cannabis was made public in the 1960s.

What's so wrong with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment