Sunday, September 26, 2010

Promises: Now with more sincerity..

This is the beginning of a whole new me. I have decided that to follow up the Summer of YES!! I shall deem this next stage of my life...

The Semester of Organization & Productivity AND... RESEARCH!

Yaaaahhhhh!

So first things first, we'll set some goals.

1. IOU some posts. And I'm going to finish them. One by one.
a. 2 in the Montreal series
b. review on Rain
c. review on Bananashpeel
d. Montreal photos
e. summer of photos
f. summer in review
g. goal achievement
h. butt-load of stories
i. an about-me section

Jeeze. Gimme a break here!



Oh, and other useful things too. Like good deeds and "research". And limiting procrastination. Being a kinder, gentler Veronica, and trying to choose my attitude. Getting adequate sleep. Remembering to eat. That should help my disposition. Making time for fun and spending time with others. Having great conversations. Challenging myself to learn something new. Writing, writing, writing and reading. Not letting the dishes and the dirty clothes and the housework fall behind. And getting my finances in order. And making time for the people I love, and responding to their emails and phone calls in a timely fashion.

Oh, and I vow to always post my musical randomness.

A grand ol' Canadian song...



Ya... hard to find a live version with better vocals than the recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment