Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ah... the infamous sex-date...

Oh ya by the way, we're being stalked. Or at the very least, googled.

Well, two can play at that game, my friend.

And perhaps, to you, I pose the question, 'didn't I always know I was being watched?'

Just call me a narcissistic exhibitionist.

Oh, and I totally messed with the HTML coding, so that embedded videos will show before the jump on the home page. No biggie.

With the Internet, and even with the sex-beat, I'm starting to realize, that if you can imaginate it, then it exists, and people are doing it.

It's a rule that can be applied in all aspects of life.

So... Date Three?

A delightful and chaste evening. Disappointed?

I'm living my life in extremes here people. Either I'm abstinent or a ho-fo-sho, there's no happy medium with me.

What's funny, is that we're dying to locate a Toronto-based sex-blogger for the magazine. But let me tell ya, putting a bunch of erotic photos up on a wordpress site, doesn't a blogger-make.

And I've been holding out on you all summer, carefully hiding the torrid details of my affairs nestled in between the lines of my ramblings and rantings. Concerned with professionalism and anonymity, I held back. So much. So many lurid tales left untold...

When alllllll this time... sex-blogger would actually be a legitimate profession.

Oh-so-much so, that I would give my last condom to find one for the magazine.

I'll play ya out..



She is the essence of simplicity and poetry. (And look at her hair!)

Two for the price of one? I think this one's better. See what a difference 30 years can make.



Embedded video capability. Just another reason to return to procrastinate Now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment