Thursday, September 30, 2010

Didja miss me?

Boy.

Do I know how to pick 'em or what?

Should I be posting about him? Well... make your mind up for yourself...

In a *brand*spankin'*new* segment I call...

THIS IS WHY I DON'T DATE

THURSDAY...
10:30 p.m.
HIM: Hey...what r u doing?

11:30 p.m.
HIM: how boring.....I guess the old veronica was more fun....disappointing :-(

FRIDAY...
2:30 a.m.
ME: Oh sorry working on proposal for story about sex ed and stressing out. Ya I guess no fun at all

6:00 p.m.

HIM: hey do you want to come to downtown tonight? it should be fun! free drinks and sex ed lol ... but confirm me asap ;-)

ME: No going to cirque de solier

HIM: you ll be close to where i am then. what r u doing after that?

ME: Don't know. Prob sleep working 9 am tomor. Or laundry dishes homework

HIM: text me when ur done ... so we can meet if im in the area... don't be boring ;-) enjoy the show

ME: Sorry went out w my girls. At the most happenest night spot in scarborough. What whaaaat? Have fun talk to ya later

SATURDAY...
5:30 p.m.
HIM: hey. do u wanna go out tonight? (with me obviously lol). at what time can u come? ;-)

ME:  Noooo going to a baby shower

HIM: He he i guess someday u will run out of excuses lol..

MONDAY...
10:30 a.m.
ME: Excuses? Listen buddy you got some nerve to text me at 6 expecting me to be free. i'm sure you're a nice guy and everything, but you really fucking rub me the wrong way. If you can't understand that i have a life and i'm certainly not waiting at home for YOU to call. I'm just not that into you. I'm not the boring one

WEDNESDAY...
10:30 p.m.
HIM: Hey... are you awake? what r u doing? :-)

11:15 p.m.
HIM: U might be busy...I just thought about u. i hope ur better now. are u still angry? ###smiiilee### ;-) ... im going to bed now...bye

THURSDAY...
9:30 a.m.
ME: Wow. Seriously. Dont want to be mean but im just not that into you. Please stop texting me.

12:30 p.m.
HIM: that's funny..after we met u said u'd like to c me again, anyways...if u constantly change ur mind... i prefer not to text u anymore..bye

OK, seriously? I went on ONE date with this guy.

He wore a Cosby-sweater.

He didn't have enough cash for his half of the $13 bill.

He asked me if I ever talk to people who aren't white.

He told me he won't eat Chinese food 'cause it's gross.

Also had a loooong conversation about Alpaca sweaters.

He told me that he wanted to be friends and that Toronto girls move too fast, all he's looking for is a friend.

He doesn't watch movies or TV. But he does have an extensive collection of music videos and concerts. Why, just the night before he watched an entire N*SYNC concert from 1998.

But seriously? I told this dude I met someone and wanted give him a fair chance and see where things would go...

Speaking of which, I have #5 with teacherMan tomorrow. Gonna make him dinner. (insert pun here. I'm too tired)



OK, howsabout... then we'll see what we can cook up in the bedroom?

I guess playing hard-to-get actually works. Or is it hard-ball?

3 comments:

  1. The last bit of this story is even funnier! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did ya let it drag on for a whole week? You were clearly not interested in this guy, you seem like a nasty person yourself, then go and blog about it.

    Some people....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh!! My first semi-mean-spirited comment!! Oh why-oh-why are you anonymous! Show your face you scoundral! Do I know you?!? Or are you some random?!?
    And Nastasha... I'm PRETTY sure you got to hear this one in person LOL! But I guess it's more entertaining with the liberties I take on the blog.
    Also, an update, he texted me on New Years. And I almost texted back. Then I remembered all these shenanigans and thought better of it.

    ReplyDelete