Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bah dah dun da-da-da- Daaaaahhhhh!!!


So... ladies and gentlemen... this is... my 100th post!!




Break out the champagne, because against all odds, I've actually followed through on something.

Why the Playboy cover, you ask? I know you've come to expect nothing but wholesomeness from this blog.

But I was google-image-searching "100" and everything was just... so dry... and boring. I needed... something... sexier!

So naturally I searched "100 sexy" and here's what popped up.

Attended a web workshop today. I learned the basics of Blogger and how to set up a blog.

Errr.....

Did learn how I can embed audio files and make a wicked-cool slide show, so (perhaps) you can look forward to that in the future. But don't get your hopes up. I like breaking promises.

Also learned that if it's on YouTube, I can embed it! Hurrah for disregarding copyright laws! Although, apparently I only post "random and obscure music".

Now, here's a good song. No offence to Kool and the Gang.

Continuing with my Jebus theme... (for you, CG, <3  )

No comments:

Post a Comment