Thursday, September 2, 2010

I just need the perfect titties. That's titles, Mr. Connery..

Whaddya know, its September 2nd. I missed a day. (getting ready for school, thus, getting ready to neglect this poor blog. Y'know, miss a post here, miss a post there, then you're back to one post a month.) So should I tell you about my second date? He both opened and closed the car door for me. About halfway through the night I decided I shant ever date the mens under thirty ever again. Neighbours C and M witnessed this. C says to M, "look at that! See how white-folks are?" I respond, "that ain't how white folks are. At least not the 20-somethings I have dated" Or should I tell you about the delightful time I had with neighbour C on the porch for the last... I dunno... three hours? Drinking wine (my greatest weakness!! how did she know?? thus, why I'm delving into the personal life again tonight. Dammit, too many people know the combination to all my secrets :( Ahhh, did I really just emoticon on my blog? Did I just make emoticon a verb? MW make 'zoo' a verb. But that's an entirely different tale altogether.) Jeeze neighbour C and I can shoot the shit all night long. I think I won't tell you about any of those things. Instead, dear reader, we're being watched. 1. SHOUT OUT to new friends in sexy, International metropolises. I think he googled upon me , *EDITORS NOTE: tonight I reread this post, and realized that my train of thought just ends. Also, I left in some identifying details. Eeep! Anonymity!* 2. Someone... googled me and found me blog. But the impressive thing is... he didn't know my last name! Finally all this hard work and these titillating shenanigans have paid off. (BTW. I feel this blog is too provocative and titillating, as the majority of its readers seem to be the older mens) But... he cancelled our date. See, sometimes I am too hot for TV. And that brings us to, point number 3. So I gave out that business card of mine. And the blog's address is affixed, neatly at the bottom. I'd rather he not read it. But Grey made a good point. Anyone who doesn't understand my humour and satire in my writing, could never even begin to understand me IRL. I have nothing to be ashamed of here. I have a readership to entertain. 4. So here ya go...

No comments:

Post a Comment