Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sad, hurt, angry and upset...

Originally posted in January...

So.... I'm not having sex.

Like right now for instance. I'm blogging and listening to Mr. Bruce Springstein like the hurtbag I am.

Like, I haven't had sex in a year.

OK, more accurately, I haven't had sex this year.

Let's not call this a manbbatical, but I'm def. taking a break from idiots and assholes.

Before this post turns into a BLAH, BLAH, BLAH I'm ooooolllllld, men suuuuuckkkk, will I die alllooooonnnee? Boohoo, Bridget Jones pity-party... I'd just like to point out that even the best of them with even the best of intentions, are essentially, cocks who think with their cocks.

So without further adieu (and because, shockingly, too many people read this blog for me to post details) here's another vague teaser, "Everything I need to know about men I learned in college"

No comments:

Post a Comment