Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blogging: Now with more Bullshit.

With a gun against my head, I am contributing to our class' bullshit multiplatform blog, that is nothing more than a walking joke, for a class that I rarely attend, and a teacher without any qualifications, whatsoever. (He's the mulitiplatform journalism teacher. He doesn't know how to work a video camera. The multiplatform journalism teacher cannot use one of the platforms of the media. No biggie. Who's really watching video anyways. AUDIO IS THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE!!!) So, you can click here to go to the site. I'd rather you not. I'm aware no one reads this site, but that's really due to lack of marketing. No one should visit the multiplat site, due to lack of good journalism. Oh, but for a laugh, check THIS STORY out. Lol, this chick works at the Toronto Star, and thinks she's thebombdiggidy!

No comments:

Post a Comment