Wednesday, March 17, 2010

FML

Did a 1 hour interview with Julian Sher, who wrote a book about Steven Truscott. The recorder recorded dead air. After we tested it. Successfully. I have random test conversation with Aileen recorded. FML Wen to the bank to drop off the deposit. Hobo was asleep on the floor. We decided to go in... with an $800 deposit. I dialled 911 in anticipation. We went into the bank, and the hobo arose. He screamed, "What the fuck are you guys doing in here." In all the excitement, I hit send on my phone, and called 911. I told them the situation, and they said they'd transfer me to the police. Instead, they hung up on me. FML I'm doing a research project, "How to interview the wrongfully convicted" Tomorrow, Vanessa and I are interviewing Harold Levy, a retired journalist who now blogs about The Dr. Charles Smith case and other wrongfully convicted cases. Aileen found him on facebook. He invited us into his home for the interview. He's lured us there with free bagels. If Vanessa and I go missing, remember, Harold Levy should be RIGHTFULLY accused. Or Aileen. She arranged the whole meeting. She's Irish, and cannot possibly go out tomorrow moring for an interview. FML? We'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment