Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm allready envisioning my future office

For our February 5th issue of the East Toronto Observer I was a production editor. Our faculty coordinator, Lindy gave me a colour printout of the front page. My immediate thought: Yay! I'll have something to hang in my office...one day. Second thought: Shit. I'm going to have to frame this. Third thought: What a wonderful new project to procrastinate on. We put out a pretty damn good issue, if I do say so myself... I'll figure out a way to post it on the blog... after much procrastination. Am also teaching a production workshop to some TDCB kiddies over my reading week. Because I really have too much free time on my hands, I need to throw another ball into the air! Oh, and just an FYI, loyal readers (haha). I will be posting a homework assignment tonight. For my multiplatform journalism class, Cathy Perry from the CBC gave a presentation to my class. Incidentally, she went to high school with my mother, and crazier still, I went to Cathy's 50th birthday party the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment