Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring break... what break?

So it's spring break, and I've been waaaay to busy to post anything. At least it feels like spring. Monday: flip flops, sunglasses, a patio, and a pint.....AHHHHH!!! Working on so much... Observer online: finish story (done) find 2 stories for next cycle. Observer print: TDSB school board meeting (tonight) Synchronized skating Write column Radio: write newscast (has to be current...so mon night/tues morn) voicer...perhaps the synchronized skate? Multi-plat: stupid lame zoo story Magazine: O Canada changes Interviewing: contact the wrongfully accused. Plus my apartment is a disaster zone, my hair is a fright, TAXES, find a JOB, I'm working, and what else?? No time to even procrastinate! Wanted to publish my work on the bloggy this week... but stay tuned.. it'll be worth it, faithful reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment