Sunday, June 6, 2010

He's not gay, I swear...

Went shoe shopping with my bro yesterday. He was looking at skate shoes. A pair of neon blue, yellow and green on black caught his eye. But he was concerned that he would have a hard time matching outfits with them. Finally he found a pair. Black, with a vibrant blue design. Which matched his eyes. Apparently that is important. It was def. opposite day. He woke me up at noon. And reminded me to get my butt in gear for momma's birthday. He asked me for a ride. Naturally I said YES!! An hour later he calls me. "Where are you? I've been sitting here waiting for the past hour, doing nothing, expecting you to come any minute." "Dude I'm sorry. I told you I just rolled out of bed." "I'm not mad. I'm just frustrated. Can you just tell me when you'll get here?" So. Yesterday my brother was the go-getter. And I was the burnout. Also, he dropped $100 on shoes. I have holes in my sneakers, and can't afford a new pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment