Monday, May 31, 2010

Madame Veronique peers into her crystal ball..

I like to collect horoscopes. Not trashy magazine horoscopes. Or god-forbid online ones. I love the act of clipping them from the newspaper. You carefully, precisely extract the little gem. I post it on my fridge, and look at it every day. Then less often, until I forget about it. Until one day it catches my eye. I read it. And if I no longer need it, I throw it away.

Sometimes you need horoscopes.

Like this one.
"You have been unable to understand that a solution really does exist. Though its implementation requires courage, willpower and perhaps even a temporary sacrifice, you will eventually see how it makes sense."
Or this one.
"There's a big disappointment you've never gotten over. Find reasons to be grateful for this experience, you'll be liberated."
 They're slightly yellowed. I don't need them anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment