Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Vocabulary building

Gee Veronica, you are SO cool. What words and phrases can I incorporate into my day-to-day lingo, to make me even a fraction as cool as you. Glad you asked. But first, crank the tunage. That's better. shenanigans. Noun: adventures that border on tomfoolery or hijinx. Usually fuelled by weed, alcohol, sugar or sleep deprivation. Rarely a reference to sexy times. Side effect of YES!!ventures. "Irish and I went down to the bluffs, and as per usual, shenanigans ensued." "Whatcha get up to last night?" "Oh, went to a pub, got into shenanigans. The usual." "We got high as fuck last night, and got into some serious bedroom shenanigans. Verb: "You have to come out tonight! I simply cannot shenanigan with out you!" Also makes a good ending to a letter, see: 'yours in shenanigans, Veronica' Now go run amok and get into some shenanigans of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment