Saturday, May 15, 2010

I just need a quick nap, then I'm good to go.

I'm only 2 weeks into summer vacay and I'm already exhausted. Saying YES!! is really taking up a lot of my time. I received a text yesterday from my friend, and my stomach dropped. I literally couldn't do anything. I'm broke and exhausted. But all he wanted was to cancel tonight's plans, which was KICK ASS cause I was already double-booked and wondering how I was gonna swing plans with the mens and a date when neither party had anything concrete locked down. Wow, how I miss the days of lamenting my lack-of-social life and resulting boredom. I was relieved to have nothing on the horizon last night, and even more grateful for my first cancellation (although, hope that doesn't bring him bad karma...) But adventure still ensued last night. Because you know I'm always game to say YES!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment