Monday, May 31, 2010

Everybody wants something...

Blaaaah. Haven't felt like blogging recently. Ya, there've been YES!!ventures a plenty. Days have been chock-a-block full'o shenanigans and randomness.

But there's something missing. I'm wanting something. But I don't know what it is.

I've been having strange dreams. They preoccupy my thoughts.

Maybe music will help. There. Mesmerizing.

Truth be told, I've been watching a lot of Degrassi... the NEXT generation.

It all started with Dawson's Creek. The OC soon followed. Then, came along new 90210, and I vowed to only follow ONE embarrassing teenage melodrama at a time. But I made an exception for Glee. And now, new Degrassi apparently.

And I like, nay, love Lady Gaga. Who am I?

There are so many things about me I hide from others. But I wanna be ME in all my dorky-glory. When did I become the girl who looked like she couldn't put up a tent?

I'm weary of this role. Maybe time for a personality make-over.

Suggestions? Pirate? Meth-head? Pants-wetter? Person who uses 17th Century slang? Nudist? Blaaaaah.

Something's missing. And this post sounds wicked-emo. OOOOhhhhh. emo.

Who are we kidding? I'm a ball of energy. I couldn't restrain myself enough to be emo. Although I do look good in black.

Also, side bar: realized I don't have to do HTML to format, that regular, good'ol shortcuts will do the formatting for me. (uh.. that's prob. only interesting to me, right? On that note: going to watch me some Degrassi, cause I got tomorrow off!!

Uh. Just did a last-minute spell check. Words I cannot spell: mesmerizing, apparently, melodrama, wetter, embarrassing. Wow. Two R's and two S's in embarrassing? Well, that's embarrassing.

Oh. Note readers: I can't spell. I have a diverse vocabulary, and I can't use it to its full effectiveness. And I frequently forget to spell-check. I learned "inventive-spelling" when I was 4, and never looked back.

No comments:

Post a Comment