Monday, May 3, 2010

Allright, down to business

Today is the first Monday without school. God do I miss it. But also I feel invigorated by the possibility of summer. Goals? Gott 'em. 1. Grow my hair. (how deliciously passive of a goal) 2. Schedule adventure and make time for shenanigans. 2b. Say YES! to everything. 3. clean and organize house (eeeeeEEE!Eeeee!!!EeeEEAAAGHJHHHHDFjfhjzg!!!!BAAAH!) It'll be frightening. I guess diet and exercise and saving money belongs under the sub category of monotony. 4. Be sober as little as possible. (see note 2. and 2b.) 5. Get this blog dun rite. 5a. post my stories. 5b. email thank yous to people I've done stories on... all the way back to September. Uh-oh. Maybe to sent them Christmas card as well. To make up for it. 6. Find sources for my beat magazine about Sex. 7. Send mail to Dan Heyman. (Immagonna stalk the CRAP out of him) 8. clean hard drive. Scary thought as well. 9. Take a photograph everyday 10. read/watch/listen to the news every day 11. Aileen's bday prezzy 11a. parents 30th wedding anni 11b. crazy stupid presents for parents for xmas 12. get my portfolio together 13. take bellydance classes 14. work on either my french or piano or my tan 15. read a book a week 16. twitter and FB 17. work on my book(s) 18. research for note 6. 19. create a rolodex of sorts 20. get a tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment