Wednesday, May 19, 2010

How to shoot somebody who outdrew you...

Well tonight I'm feeling generous. And I know I keep saying "that was the BEST YES!!venture ever!!" But this time, I mean it. And it's also true that the YES!!ventures keep getting better and better, as my faith in the power of YES!! becomes more resolute. I was going to play you this, because it sort of suits my mood. But this just started playing. And I don't really 'dig' this song unless I'm a little depressed. But it's so beautiful right now. Maybe cause I'm happy happy happy. Tonight... 1. I learned Peep-toe, sling-back, wedge-heels are not appropriate footwear for a play ground. 1a. I have sand EVERYWHERE! 2. My double-booking problem was resolved 3. I may have a cottage to go to for LONG WEEKEND 4. And happy happy happy on top of that as well. (hence tonight's generosity.) 5. I stamped my summer bingo card.

No comments:

Post a Comment