Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A man walks into a bar...

And I'm like.. instantly attracted to him.

Not, like, love at first sight. I'm not about to get all mushy on you, folks.

He just walks into the bar... and instantly... BAM.

He looks like {this}

From then on, I realized my night could not be complete without kissing him.

And in other late breaking news...

So did I tell you about the time I made out with an older dude.

Like, wicked older.

He's old enough to have been my babysitter.

When he graduated high school, I was in Grade 1.

Here, be distracted by {this}

Aunt May never fails to crack me up!!

And... posted without comment...



*sorry, just one more thing. as he was leaving my car, he said ok, you have my number, i have yours. to which i replied (rather wittingly, i might add you) "it'll be a good ol'fashioned mexican standoff."

No comments:

Post a Comment