Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I don't get to see boys very often.

I'm lucky to have 6 cute boys in a room. Very lucky. And my journalism job is Monday to Fridsy, 9 to 5. Do you realize what kind of boys I see all day.

This is the only remotely cute one. (Mmm... mmm... i love red wine)

And at my retail job? I sell high-waisted pants to older ladies. *whispers* we don't get many cute boys!

And you would think, that for a recovering boyoholic, this would be an ideal situation.

Au contraire, I need boys. When you take me away from the boys I start considering guys like this, because that's litearally all to consider.

Otherwise, there's cute boys here and there in Uxbridge, but I never see them, ever again. It really is depressing. I do have my fill of society ladies and men-over-45 (a considerably less sexy category) in my day to day life.

And as a recovering boyoholic, the absolute worst thing you can do to me, is put me in a room with hot boys. Oh fuck, last night was a visual orgy of hot guys.


Ohmygawd.

*Hyperventalate*

Everywhere I looked there were hot boys!! And they were all so bloody nice. Hot guys aren't supposed to be nice. They're supposed to be hot, and a little bit mean.

I guess I should define hot. Well, people do joke that I don't have a type when it comes to mens. I love all sorts. Usually tall and skinny or shorter and squishy. But it's really interesting the sort of guys I'm beginning to be attracted to. I love the thirty-something man. I love that he's a little worn-in. A little doughy, hair thinning.

Geeze I sould like I'm slowly going to be attracted to George Costanza.

BUT OMIGAWD these hot boys. First of all, musicians, need I say more? A guy could be playing a fucking fiddle and I would want to rip my clothes off! (Incidentially, one was a fiddler, no joke). I think girls will put up with more shit if he's a musician.

And, of course, I'm in a situation with 20 or so cute guys, the majority of which are musicians, and I'm on sensory-overload. And they're all so fucking nice and gentlemanly. And... I miss talking with boys, looking at boys and flirting with boys.

So needless to say, I was in a rough situation. Cute boys, paying attention to me. And I'm one of the few girs who are there. And there's music and marijuana and beer.

And I've been single for nearly 2 years... I'm alone in Uxbridge, living with my parents, and here's all. these. boys.

Well, I bet you can guess the ending of this story, but since I havne't even started with the beginning, of how I came to be with these hot boys. And I'm too damn tired. So check out yesterday's post, because it all began... yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment