Saturday, August 14, 2010

Witty titles still on vacation...

Ahh, Midnight. I missed the deadline to have today's post up in time. I haven't written anything since Sunday, with that spurt of scheduled posting. I dicked around all day with all the (400 or so) Montreal photos. Trying, in vain, to get this shit on a narrated slide show on the interwebs. Did accomplish a facebook album, captions included. Went to the parents house, broke down in tears when they told me they're getting rid of my piano. Its beautiful and ominous, dark wood. The ivory is yellowed, and chipping in places. The ebony is luxurious. It has a very mellow, organic tone. I'll never have a piano like that again. Anything nowadays may be asthetically pleasing, but has a synthetic, artificial, cheap feel. So I went to drown my sorrows. Actually, I went to console a friend who got dumped. Nothing like a good ol'fashioned male bashing* Discovered tonight that my new-found-favourite radio station is - wait for it - Zoomer Radio. I am turing into a 70-year-old women. I never go anywhere without a cardigan, I watch jeopardy and I enjoy a good nap. That vacation wore me out. Good thing I have the weekend off. I shall have to share my 'Tales from a Strip Club' for another eve. *No males were harmed in the making of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment