Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A little this, a little rant, some tears.. typical Tuesday night.

So what the eff, apparently I joined match.com in a moment of insecurity and alcohol-fuelled weakness. I'm better than that. But I guess it is the summer of YES!! trying new things, etc. Plus it's kind of fun talking to strangers and writing emails. And since I think this is absolutely ridiculous, I've only been logging on whilst under the influence. I got nothing to lose. Just gonna be myself. In other news, my store won a sales contest a million years ago, and I finally recieved my $40 gift card to Shoppers Drugmart. Seriously, have been waiting forever for that damn thing. I'm nearly out of mousse, leave-in conditioner and deoderant, my roots are starting to show, I'm out of nailpolish remover (my dad asked if people call me 'Chippy'), and I've been using "Forever Tan: After Sun" because I've run out of lotion. So the gift cards finally arrive Friday. I'm gearin up to leave work and just BLOW it all at once. I check the email before I leave... and the gift cards were not activated. And we're still playing the waiting game... This is all meaningless fodder. Vacation starts Friday, 3pm... He can always make me tear up.

No comments:

Post a Comment