Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Interrupted service..

A break from our regularly scheduled programming. This post today has been brought to you today by the good folks at Ziplock, this over-thinking brain of mine, and the letter K. So the summer of YES!! is drawing to a close. I'm going to do a recap sometime in September before I get back to school. So we're not going to talk about YES!! right now. But although I haven't been screaming it, if you're following my blog, (or if you know me IRL, or if you're simply stalking me (I'm flattered, *blush*)), you know I've been living it. So look for it in September: Procrastinate NOW!! in the summer of YES!! (the coming-of-age tale of a girl just trying to find her way in the big-bad city. A story, of a struggling journalist, lost-in-love and afraid... of living. But when she lets her hair down, and follows her dreams *cue music* anything is possible) And... as a special treat, I shall reveal the summer bingo card, that I have been threatening you with all summer. And that's not all!! The photo-a-day project shall be unveiled! An awards show shall follow. And of course, we gotta go back to the summer goals. And we'll round it all out with a clip-show. But if the summer of YES!! is coming to a close, what shall the semester, the next chapter of my life, hold in store? And more importantly, what will the semester be the semester of? OK, howsabout "The Semester of Organization and Productivity?" No? "The Semester of Decisiveness?" No? No? That's all I got! "The Semester of Love and other bad decisions?" Or, "The Semester of learning and following your dreams!" Ok, I guess I still gotta work on that. I really should work on my decision-making. I over-think everything... often before events even transpire. I'll look at something from every angle, try to determine any and all possible cause-and-effect scenarios, make pro & con lists.. then throw them out, and make a quick, rash decision. Then fret over my decision. And at the last second, change my mind. So, about this dating thing. 1. Giving my brand-spankin'-new moleskine daytimer a workout. 2. How do dudes juggle multiple chicks at once? 3. I feel terrible even talking to more than one guy at a time. 4. My new dating mantra is... meh... free dinner? 5. Feel like I shouldn't be blogging about this. 6. Don't hate the playah, hate the game. 7. Am I a hypocrite, or a revolutionary? Peut-etre, je peux ecrire en francais des mes rendez-vous? Bien sur.

No comments:

Post a Comment