Sunday, August 8, 2010

La vie en rose...

So I'm heading off to Montreal at the ass-crack of dawn (8 am) tomorrow. But never fear, posts have been dutifully scheduled. It's dawned on me that this blog may be a little too-hot-for-TV. Well, as HB put it. "It's good. You write how you talk. I feel like I'm having a conversation with you. But heaven help you if a future-employer reads it. She has a point. But I caution you, reader, to take this all with a grain of salt. I'm usually pretty dull and ordinary. I don't blog about my 9 hours spent at work. And I certainly don't blog about sitting in sweatpants, food network on the telly, eating chocolate and wasting time on the interwebs. I'm very responsible and driven. (But when I let loose... whoa boy, watch out!) I also have equipped one of my match.com suitors with allll he needs to be able to stumble upon this blog. I don't care about future employers. It's journalism. I think I'm representing my would-be profession with flare and panache. I don't mind acquaintances reading this. Co-workers. But as for friends and family? Well I can be a little closed-lipped about some of my "feelings". But out in the blogosphere, I'm more liberal with my emotions. I don't want people seeing me as weak. But as for the mens and the dudes? I think this blog gives way too much insight into everything Veronica. So will I edit myself? Will I delete anything? Will I turn over a new leaf? Maybe I'll be a little more discriminating. Or maybe, I'll go smoke a bowl. Au revoir, bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment