Saturday, August 28, 2010

Not exactly a FAQ..

Because I am, quote, "open-minded and opinionated", young women oft seek me out for advice. I take this role on very seriously. If you're in need of unsolicited advice, look no further. But the question posed by Miss MA, were my thoughts on.. relationships with money.. you know.. sugar Daddies. hmmmm.... This one gave me cause for pause. Ask me before the summer of YES!! and I would say... "Sugar daddies? Seriously? Urgh, those women. It's absolutely degrading. Money is evil. Blah blah blah." But I think one thing I've learned this summer is, everyone does things a little differently. What works for you, may not be right for me. Who am I to judge? Sometimes I think that we have such a narrow, binary view-point of the world. And life is an adventure. Why not take on a sugar daddy? What's the difference between a fuckationship and having a sugar daddy? Dinners, dates, jewlery, hair appointments, new iPod, etc, etc, etc. Hmm. Sounds more like a boyfriend. A damn good one. So while I'm not endorsing taking on a sugar daddy, or, fucationship-denaro. I will condone it. Under the "right" circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment