Saturday, August 21, 2010

The F-word and the S-word..

Well there's no denying it. There's a chill in the air. And I'm avoiding the calendar at all costs. BTS. (Henceforth, Back-to-School shall simply be, BTS) Don't get me wrong, I WANT to go back. I love it. I miss it. But you know what I love even more? Shenanigans!! And everyone knows shenanigans are best served HOT. I'd just like a little more time. A few more weeks. I've not been very productive. Damn shenaniganning. I really need to take care of some biznass around the house and around the life before going back. Nothing major.. you know.. gotta do my taxes.. and such. Also need to decide on some sort of direction for this little blog o' mine. These posts don't write themselves! And we need a theme... The Semester of _________??? Gotta set goals. This could be my last BTS. Second semester will be an internship, so it won't really be like going back to school after the Christmas holidays. It will be much more frightening than that. I could never be in school again after this semester. Like, I'm gonna have to be a grown-up and shit. Who knows what the future holds in store, but I'm done with academia, at least for another few years. Jeeze, the semester hasn't even begun, and all ready I'm nostalgic.

No comments:

Post a Comment