Saturday, August 7, 2010

I'm not high-maintenance, right?

Why is my first thought always, "but what will I wear?"

Took my hair out of my ponytail, tousled. Pouted in the mirror. Reapplied bronzer and scrutinized my end-of-the-night eye-make-up.

Looked good, but something was off.

Powdered my nose (and greasy forehead. seriously, I could prob fry an egg on my forehead.)

Lipstick would be too much, right? Ok, tinted lip balm. Damn these three tiny zits on my chin.

Eyebrows are prefect, and freshly plucked. Took care of all the general landscaping areas today. Brush my teeth. Deodorant. Perfume? Naw..

Maybe I should pee? Oh, close the medicine cabinet. Your make-up and jewelry organization makes you appear high-maintenance!

Ok. Perfume.

Remove baggy sweater and wife-beater. The turquoise bra is my favourite, that can stay. Slip my slinky black tank back over my head. I'm glad I didn't put it in the hamper. Slip off my comfy green pyjama bottoms. (so cute, with little white stars.) This calls for booty-shorts.

I had been saving this simple black cotton thong, my favourite. This thong gives me confidence. I appraise the overall look, and finish it up with small blue studs.

And now, I'm ready to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment